Market Intelligence & Coordination: Market Intelligence is responsible for the follow-up and analysis of all marketing activities. This position also conducts and coordinates all customer registers and feedback surveys, analyze on our sales promotions and report on any discrepancies in the budget.
o Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business/Management, Accounting
o Experience in marketing industry is valuable
o Produce new writing with same tone of voice
o Work with Microsoft Office
o Knowledge about Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
o Fluent verbal and written English and Vietnamese
o Good communication and interpersonal skills
o Analytical and numeracy skills
o Administrative skills
• Coordinating CRM – customer member database
o Register all customers and members
• Conduct and coordinate Customer feedback bank
o Customer surveys (internal/customers
o Focus Group interviews (external/market)
o Staff surveys (external/market)
• Report and analyze of sales promotions
o Google Analytics
o Retail sales report
• Create and manage database for PR material and actors/networks
o Upcoming articles, press release, product promotion, images to use
o Old articles
o Collect all important actors/networks in PR
• Conduct report on price list for promotion material
• Coordinate budget proposals and report
– According to company’s policy.
– Dynamic environment
– Promotion opportunities.
– Will be trained when joining UMA.